Sunday, August 3, 2014

Cup Cakes, Yum

Woke up this morning to uber dark house. Curtains pulled in Family Room and three lumps on floor, couch and recliner. Two granddaughters and a niece still deep in dream land.

Tip-toed past them to start a pot of coffee.

Wow!  Cup Cakes! Big ones, medium ones and an insane amount of little ones! Apparently a version of Cupcake Wars was held in the kitchen last night. The counters are covered cupcakes with blue frosting and sprinkles.

They won't miss one, I think to myself! I set the coffee brewing, swoop up one of the big blue cupcakes! Nibbling, I sneak back to my room where the dogs, Rex, Kona and Thor are whining to get out.  (They love trampling company out of a sound sleep).

Yum. I'm contemplating another cup cake when the coffee has completed its perk.

Back in my room, I wash my hands and face. I pick up the comb to try to tame bed-head. As I look up at my reflection in the mirror, I get an clue of what the girls might be dreaming of.

I'm wondering about it too.

How long will it take for the blue to wear off my lips!

p.s.  lip gloss + blue lips = shiny scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play Nice!